Life science research
APPLICATIONS / BASIC AND LIFE SCIENCE RESEARCH
Analyze biological samples at an unprecedented scale
Is analyzing small-sized 3D biological samples a significant challenge in your lab? Are you looking for new ways to characterize embryos, microorganisms, organoids, microtissues, or other tiny precious biological samples?
Cutting edge MRS technology for cutting edge research
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS) allows researchers to study metabolic changes and obtain biochemical information about tissues and organs, all in a non-invasive way.
Thanks to the EmbryoSpin you can now leverage MRS technology at the micro-scale and characterize the biochemistry inside your biological samples, down to 50 microns in size.
Precise and non-invasive, EmbryoSpin is an excellent tool for researchers to push the boundaries of their investigations and gather new pioneering insights on in vitro samples in a label-free way.
With EmbryoSpin you will obtain a fast, reliable, and complete read-out of the metabolic fingerprint of your samples while keeping them alive in culture.
1. Ciobanu, et al. Solid State Nucl Magn Reson (2004).
2. Minard, et al., J Magn Reson (2002).
3. Gassner, et al., PNAS (1987).
4. Fugariu, et al., Analyst (2017).
5. Aguayo, et al., Nature (1986).
6. Lee, et al., Biophys (2006).
7. Adhikari et al., Analyst (2019).
8. Berry, et al., Zebrafish (2016).
9. Kline, et al., Nmr Biomed (2019).
10. Blaise, et al., J Proteome (2009).
11. Wong, et al., Anal Chem (2014).
12. Grant, et al., Magn Reson Med (2000).
13. Hsu, et al., Am J Physiol (1996).
14. Grisi, M., et al. Scientific reports (2020).
15. Sivelli G. et al Journal of Magnetic Resonance (2021).
16. Grisi, M., et al. Scientific reports (2017).
Plug and play
EmbryoSpin can be conveniently applied as an add-on to any existing standard NMR setup. Small and easy to use, it can be incorporated thanks to a plug-and-play adaptation kit. Conscious that the unfavorable scaling of the signal at the microscale is the fundamental obstacle to MRS, our device is implemented with a micro-coil and sophisticated electronics that allow clear signalling even at the micro-scale.
Backed by solid science and trusted partners
ANNAIDA is supported by elite Swiss and European innovation agencies and investors. We regularly keep the scientific community informed by publishing scientific results. Check out our publications to learn more about our work.